Monday, December 31, 2007

If you want inspiration go the the encyclopedias. There are around 7,000,000 websites. One cool website I stumbled upon is “The Global Oneness Commitment Co-Creating A Happy World”. I’ve been thinking very job minded and wonderful things have been happening to me. My parents are allowing me back into school. I need Ramona to help me out with my resume and fake interview. I’m going to get money through a bursary and buy up to 250$ worth of music books and I think art books. It has to be hands on things for the bursary though.

Heroes
Agent X Animal Man Aqualad Aquaman Archangel Arsenal The Atom Atom-Smasher Aztek Banshee Bastion The Batman Beast Beast Boy Bishop Black Panther Blade Blue Beetle Boomerang Brute Cable Captain America Captain Atom Captain Britain Captain Canada Carnage Colosus
Crimson Dynamo Cyborg Cyclops Daredevil Darkhawk Deadpool
Dr. Destiny Doctor Octopus Dove Dusk Electro Elongated Man
The Eradicator Mr. Fantastic Dr. Fate Firestorm The Flash Forge Gambit Gangbuster Ghost Rider Giant Man Green Arrow The Green Goblin Green Lantern Guardian Hawk Hawkeye Hawkman The Hobgoblin The Hornet Hourman The Hulk The Human Torch Iceman Impulse Iron Man The Jackal Juggernaut Kaine Kraven The Hunter Lobo Longshot Machine Man Magneto Martian Manhunter Metamorpho Mister Miracle The Molten Man Nightcrawler Nightwing Omega Red Onslaught Orion Owlman Plastic Man Prodigy Professor X The Prowler The Puma The Punisher Pyrogen The Question Quicksilver Red Tornado The Rhino Ricochet Robin Rocket Racer Rocket Red Sabretooth Sand The Sandman Scarlet Spider The Scorpion Sentinel Sentry Shining Knight The Silver Samurai The Silver Surfer Solo Speedy Spider-Man Spyke Steel Dr. Strange Stryfe Sunfire Sunspot Superboy Superman Mr. Terrific The Thing Thor Thunderbird Toad Trauma Venom Vigilante The Vision The Vulture War Machine Warmaker One Wildcat Wildchild Wolverine Wonder Man Zauriel

No comments: